Sunday, November 12, 2006

LibraryThing


I have to share one of my new passions - LibraryThing.com!

Jackie, our LA City Administrator, turned me onto them after I attended a few of her monthly book club readings. After cataloguing 200 of the books that I've read, I'm inspired to become a lifetime member for $25.

Join our My People Connection book group!

We're sharing ideas on how to run great book clubs, what books we're currently reading, etc. You can also see what books your friends have read, what readings you have in common with others, & lots more features.

I'm certainly guilty of being a little too close to my Tivo, so my early New Year's resolution is to read more. I'd love to see My People Connection kick off 2007 with a reading challenge for our members. Just keeping track of how much you're reading in one year's time can inspire you to read more, visit your local library more, and challenge yourself.

No comments: